For Your Team
Getting your staff or board together outside the office is a great way to connect, generate ideas and learn. We’ll help you design a session that keeps the conversation flowing and is engaging and fun.
All of the sessions are highly interactive and will have you and your team on their feet and learning through doing.
I work with two very talented partners, Dr. Don Waisanen, PhD, an expert in strategic communication and an improvisational theater trainer, and Anne Townsend, CFRE, a seasoned fundraising expert. The three of us have run hundreds of trainings, board and staff offsite meetings. Depending on your needs, you’ll have the right person in the room.
Who do you work with?
- Companies of all sizes
- Membership organizations and their members
- Nonprofit staff
- Nonprofit boards
- Academic institutions
- We’re also available for keynotes and breakout sessions at conferences
What does an engagement look like?
- From 90-minute to multi-day meetings
- Customized sessions
- We’re with you from the planning through the recap
- Lots of interactive activities are included in the session
- We listen more than talk so your staff can be heard and ideas can flow
Here are some of the sessions we’ve done:
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation at Work
- Skills for Emerging Leaders
- Communicating Better With Your Team
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Setting Up and Kicking Off a Mentoring Program
- Reenergizing and Engaging Your Board
- Developing Fundraising Strategies
- Creating an Elevator Pitch
- Strategic Negotiations
- Making a Successful Ask for Yourself or Your Organization
- Giving and Getting Feedback that Motivates Others